Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random blog update :)

Well there haven't been much exciting events to blog about, so I thought I would just let you know what I've been up to lately. 
Before this, I have been job hunting. It isn't going well so please pray about that if you think to.
So, today I cleaned some gutters in Springfield. If you don't know what get's in there, you're lucky! LOL Just imagine years and years of decayed silt-substance that fills up the entire gutter, AND you have to reach your bare hand in there and get it out. In the cold, and the wet! Okay, so I dramatized things a bit. I actually do not mind doing it that much. 
On Tuesday, I am going to be playing violin for an English Contra dance. That'll definitely be an experience! I am super nervous about it since I have never done anything like that before, but I'm sure it'll be fun! And you're all invited! Let me know if you want any details. :)
I have also started this diet/exercise thing. I want to lose 30 pounds by next summer, now that I have announced it to the world, I can't back down. LOL So, I have been walking every day. I never knew how many benefits walking daily has. I feel more energized, and healthy than I have in who knows how long. I have also started using this protein drink from Arbonne. I love the drink, but I only started it today, so I guess it'll be awhile to see what results it brings.
I hope you all are having a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment