Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The wonder of nature vs. blinded minds

Today is such a cold day that I thought I would get some blogging done. I am one of those writers that needs inspiration to write anything, and I didn't have any. I was thinking of ideas while hanging the wash when I saw a gaggle of geese flying south. I started having this chain of thought, wondering why they weren't flying north, why they flew in such a perfect formation for cutting into the air, etc....how could they be a product of evolution? Then I started thinking of all these other animals, humans, and the earth's form in general. My mind was just blown at how anyone could think it was a product of random chance. I think it would take a lot more faith to believe in evolution, than to simply believe God's Word that He created it all; when there is not any evidence to support evolution, but Nature itself proves that it has a Creator. I was just amazed at how blind the world's mind was to the Truth, wanting to believe something harder to believe than God, then I realized that that was another evidence of the truth of God's Word.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 

I believe that the main cause of the wickedness of this society, besides sin and the fall, is the philosophy of evolution. Not only does it deny that there is a God that you will be held accountable to, but it debases humans to the level of animals, and worse. Christians, instead of holing up, and keeping quiet, have a greater responsibility to shine the Light of the glorious gospel of Christ, preach the Word, and stand up against this rampant evil.

Sarah

1 comment: